Black tapware is the latest trend and is making round in the industry of faucets and taps. Black tapware has emerged as the much-needed change from the chrome and stainless-steel faucets. Though chrome and stainless steel are still used at large but black is also now emerging and gaining a lot of hold in the market. Black tapware is on song and thus needs to be in your bathroom. There is no point in lagging behind.
I Am installing black tapware: Pros and cons
Remember, everything comes with its both good and bad sides. So, it is better to consult and consider some of the pros and cons of black tapware.
Advantages Of Black Tapware
- Black tapware enhances the looks and designs of your bathroom. It gives an edgy, contrasting and rocking looks to the faucets in comparison with other colors which are available in the market. Just go for it.
- The pricing of items is less. The other taps are higher in cost in comparison to black taps. Therefore, you select a higher priced item it has better quality and finish and thus lasts longer in comparison to others.
- Black tapware when compared to wall or floor finish, be it marble, tiles, stone or wood, is classy and timeless.
- As it is electroplated to increase the longevity of the tapware, you will find it has lesser visible finger prints and scratches. Therefore, it is good to go for black tapware. Durability matters a lot.
Cons Of Black Tapware
- Well, it’s colors cannot withstand with time so the color may fade with usage.
- Damage to the matt finish can happen during installation, so keep in mind to hire professionals so that your piece is intact during installation. There is solution indeed.
- Wax based cleansing agent can never be used and cleaning it is a hassle.
- It also attracts dust very easily or it can be said that dust is visible more on it thus requires regular cleaning. So, maintenance becomes a headache if not attended properly.
Taking good care of your Black Tapware
There are a few things which you should follow so that your faucets have perfect finish throughout and with these you can increase the durability of your tapware. Some of the points are as follows:
- While cleaning it is advisable not to use any chemicals and wax based cleansing agents. These agents can tarnish the finish of your black tapware and could even dull the color.
- There are various cleansers available in the market, use matt cleansers. In addition to it, you can use soapy water which is best to clean this product as its PH-level is low.
- The only thing that should be allowed to touch the surface is Clean Microfiber cloth, towels or your hand. Even rings on your hand can cause damage to the surface. This is indeed good and fantastic.
- Clean the surface after every use to increase its longevity. This will enhance its durability and also make it possible for you to use for a long period of time.
- While cleaning, it is recommended to cover the surface with soft cloth or towel to save it from unnecessary scratches and marks.
In a nutshell, Black Tapware has entered the tapware industry and has given a much-needed breather from the old styles that one gets in chrome and stainless steel. It is sleek and modern finish and thus is garnering much attention and capturing the market very quickly. So, while you are thinking to renovate your space then you should consider the advantages and disadvantages that it has in comparison to other traditional materials. Your convenience and kind of lifestyle is one major factor that will help you in determining the same. Make sure you go for black tapware only when it matches and adds up to the dignity of your bathroom.