When you are designing your bathroom by an expert you need to keep in mind that bathroom is not just used for bathing. It also presents your personality and preferences so you should keep extra space while constructing bathroom so that all the times which are required in bathroom can be properly placed. Bathroom Vanity is basically your bathroom sink with complementary furniture. You should consider for a office bathroom vanity unit because it comes with variety of finishes and you can also opt for wall mounted options. The furniture is usually designed in such a way so as to hide the plumbing, provide support to the sink, and also store your toiletries. Mirrors are an essential feature in a bathroom vanity. Different size, design, and style of the mirrors can change the look of the whole washroom.
A Office bathroom vanity can prove to be a statement and are well-designed for they are aesthetically pleasing to visitors and also an amazing experience to the dwellers. The bathrooms which are customized are the best options as they are exclusive and make them look just the way you want them to be.
Features of a bathroom vanity:
- Style: The foremost feature to look for in a bathroom vanity has to be its style, the style you want, and the style that’ll suit your existing bathroom design. These bathroom vanities simply make a bathroom look better and considering its style is essential in making the right decision. To achieve your desired style, you have to put to use, many accessories and materials to customize your vanity. Based on their styles, we have three types of bathroom vanities, namely, traditional, modern, and classic.
- Materials: Now, if you are spending a handsome amount of money on your vanity, you need to make sure that you get a cabinet of good quality which is made of good materials. One most common material used in manufacturing cases of a stock cabinet, like the ones having vinyl finishes and laminates, is particleboard. Some of the different materials involved are solid wood, veneer, and laminates. The thick veneers and solid wood cabinets are usually very expensive but it’s worth it in the long run for your office.
- Frames: Based on frames there are two types of vanities- framed bathroom vanity and a frameless bathroom vanity. The frameless ones have a contemporary and a very simple look to it. These units save a lot of space as they are installed very close to your wall than the framed ones and are thus, ideal for powder rooms and small bathrooms. Framed vanities, on the other hand, have usually a more conventional and a traditional look.
- Vanity Tops: Vanity tops like mirrors are also essential for a office bathroom vanity, naturally. You need to keep the weight, color, and style of the vanity top you choose. You also need to make sure about its durability. The various materials used in the manufacturing of vanity tops range from ceramic tiles, cast polymers, and laminate to natural stone, solid surface materials, and quartz composite.
- Sink: A bathroom vanity would be incomplete without a sink in office. There are two types of sink: single and double. You can keep the size of your bathroom in mind while choosing this. A sink is the most frequently used part of the bathroom. For guest bathrooms or powder rooms, sinks with glass vessel of a structure are probably the best option, while a larger sink of cast iron and porcelain- enameled is best for usual Office bathrooms. They have also other types such as, under mount, Vessel, Console and Pedestal sinks, and Drop-in sinks.