What projects can you do using old pallets?
The answer to that question is a simple one, but at the same time has so many options that I don’t even know where to start with. The demanding for old pallets become to increase in the last years and now has an estimated 2 billion pallets being used every day.
The old pallets became so popular due to the fact that placing them together properly you can create almost any piece of indoor or outdoor furniture. Choosing to use old pallets for your furnishing means you are doing a great job recycling and, at the same time, keeping this project idea alive.
It is very important to sort the good pallets for the ones that can’t be used anymore. This way, for the indoor purposes, the pallets needs to be in a good condition and they have to be properly cleaned first. After doing that, you can create whatever piece of furniture you want, you can paint it, decorate it in your own style. Now, if the wood you have is in deplorable conditions, the best idea would be to use it for the outdoor purposes. Good re-purposed pallets can be used to create stylish living room and dining room furniture without the use of paint. In most cases, the stamp that is printed on the pallets would usually determine the condition of the material and whether or not you can paint the wood.
Anyone who has a hammer, some nails and knows the way around with the drill can create some amazing furniture pieces that can be very useful around the house. The pallets are such a wonderful idea when you are tight with the budget and you don’t want to spend tons of money on furnishing and building materials. Remember to sand the wood as to remove any splinters and apply a heavy coat of varnish to protect its durability. There are numerous websites with tutorials on how to work with pallets and building your own furniture.
Let’s see some ideas on how to properly use the pallets:
- You can easily use some wood pallets to create a garden pliable chair. Having this idea and some skilled hands you can easily do it.
- You can use them to create a big photo frame where you can put all your family photos
- A beautiful black painted shelf where you can arrange your wine, place a lamp and some candles for a modern look
- It will turn out a gorgeous furniture cabinet with some pallets and a few drawers
- From 2 pallets you can make some great towel holders for your bathroom
- A garbage bin is a useful idea and it is so easy to be made from a few old pallets and some imagination
- For your lady, you can create a cosmetic counter, where she can store all of her products. Great idea!
- Create a modern dining table, but with some traditional touch at the same time. Your dining room will look great and it will be admired by all of your guests!
- If you have a pet, you can easily create a pallet house for your dog or cat.
- Create an amazing bench for your garden, where your guests can spend some quality time.
- You can create a board to store your tools, this way you can keep them in order and always know where they are.
- A bar out of pallets wouldn’t be such a bad idea, especially because it doesn’t cost a fortune.
- Pallets can be used to create beautiful furniture for your children’s play time.
- Build a tool using old pallets. You can afterwards paint it any colors you like.
- You can fabricate a mirror frame by using old pallets. A simple and easy to do idea, especially because you can do it yourself.
Here are only a few of the ingenious ideas, but there are still a lot of great ones if you want to try something new yourself. If you have a great idea you want to do or you already did it, you can share it with us!
Here you have all the photos of our ideas. We wanted to keep you focused on the vision and then see the result. This is how Limeeto works.
PLIABLE GARDEN CHAIR
SOME MAJOR COMPANIES ARE THROWING PALLETS. SOME BEAUTIFUL MINDS ARE CREATING ARTISTIC OBJECTS OUT OF IT. SOME PEOPLE ARE PAYING A LOT OF MONEY FOR IT.
THERE IS NO CONLCUSION FROM US.
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS TO COME UP WITH ONE.