Concrete wall saws are known to be one of the productive pieces of equipment in the construction industry as it serves more than a single purpose. Not only this but it also provides excellent quality results quickly. It is the fastest way to create precise openings in the walls, doors, ductwork, windows, and others with the help of the attached circular blades. Therefore, the concrete wall sawing works in those building projects that must be executed in a short time frame.
Wall saws consist of a diamond blade where the electric motor is used to regulate it. During the application, the diamond blade passes the surface many times to cut the concrete in the required manner.
Advantages Of The Concrete Wall Sawing
Also called as track sawing, it operates flawlessly on the inclined surfaces as well as floors. Therefore, the concrete wall saw is versatile equipment having numerous advantages and applications. They provide several improvements over the traditional concrete removal choices. Have a look at them below.
- Implements accurate cuts
- Faster execution of the work
- Cuts almost every kind of surface
- Suitable for every kind of application
- Make deeper cuts up to 1005 mm
Though the benefits can vary from one project to the other, the above-mentioned ones are the most basic benefits. Not only these, but there are other additional advantages that it provides. The professionals prefer them as they produce less noise and also dust. Therefore, it does not affect the surroundings.
With the less production of the debris, the cost and efforts to clean it, are also reduced. It generally works fine with the heavily reinforced concrete. It provides structural integrity to the structures. Therefore, it is tough to ignore concrete saw cutting as it provides efficiency to the project.
Tips To Work With The Concrete Walls Saws
There are things that you need to take care of while working with the concrete wall saws. If it is your first time, you must pay special attention to them. Have a look!
- Protection Is Essential– Protect your body from several injuries by using rubber gloves, earmuffs, rubber boots, goggles and tight clothes.
- Check The Equipment Thoroughly– The damaged machinery can cause fatal accidents. Therefore, it is necessary to check the blade and blade guard, tracks, and other parts of the equipment.
- Choose The Perfect Blade For The Job– In all the concrete cutting, sawing, and drilling projects, the professionals advise picking the ideal blade for the job. It is the same with the concrete wall sawing. But here, the type of blade depends upon the required depth in the structure.
- Wet Cutting Is Essential– To reduce the production of the dust, it is necessary that the blade must be in contact of water continuously. It will also help in keeping the equipment cool so that it can work for a longer period.
This cutting technique has too much to offer. If you think you need professional help, you must look for the professional cutting, drilling and sawing company that can make your work easier. Undoubtedly, the internet world is full of the websites of such companies like CA Drillers. The professionals of these companies provide cost-effective services efficiently. So, browse the internet and pick the reliable company out of many.
Other Precautionary Measures To Never Ignore
One of the thing that happens a lot during the concrete wall sawing is overcutting. The experts believe that the principal cause of the overcutting is when the round blades cut the round corners. To get rid of such a situation, try to trim the openings. But, in many cases, the professionals leave it the way it is. Also, the experts do not advise dry cutting here as it can cause serious injuries. It can also affect the blades by permanently damaging it.
It is necessary to go through the operational manual before proceeding with the work. It contains all the do’s and don’t that can help you in executing the project in an efficient manner. It will also provide information like the right blades, operating speed, and others small details. The above-mentioned details will help you to provide the information you wanted for the concrete wall sawing.